Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

My kitty has the left sie, The left side of his upper lip is

Customer Question

My kitty has the left sie
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your kitten?
Customer: The left side of his upper lip is swolen and dont know what it is
JA: What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Nyx
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Nyx?
Customer: He's 5 months and doesnt have any vaccine, i havent been able to get him to the vet before and im worried that it has somethind to do with that :'(
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 29 days ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry to hear of this with Nyx. Can you upload a photo(s) of this area to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. It's not related to his being unvaccinated.

Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 26 days ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?