Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

We just brought her home yesterday. She's nine weeks old and…

Customer Question
We just brought her...

We just brought her home yesterday. She's nine weeks old and has slept almost all day today. When I woke her up to try and play she started shaking and her breathing pattern increased

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?

Bernadette

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bernadette?

When she was younger she had a UTI and clostridium

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat
9/15/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

From what organization was she adopted?

Is she on any medication at this time?