Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

I am fostering a cat for the local shelter. Monday she gave…

Customer Question
I am fostering a...

I am fostering a cat for the local shelter. Monday she gave birth to 7 kittens. One was very tiny, and only lived 2 days. Tonight mom left her kittens. She is lying on her side in urine. Belly siftr, no discharge, not hot feeling

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the kitten's name?

Autumn

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Autumn?

She was trapped the prior week. Very thin

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat
9/10/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Where is mom and where are the kittens?

Is mom still eating and drinking well?