Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat hasn't eaten or drinking 3 days now spent $600at the vet…

Customer Question
Cat hasn't eaten or...

Cat hasn't eaten or drinking 3 days now spent $600at the vet annd still no answer. Was vomiting at the start .has now stopped . No temp. Kidney ok. Urine has a slite bit of protein

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name?

Megs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Megs?

Not that we know of xray the stomach found nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2017
Cat Vet: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Megs is not eating or drinking well. The blood / urine panel and x-rays did not find a cause. I am sorry to hear about this problem. I can help formulate some ideas of what is causing this and how best to go about treatment. Can you please tell me how old is Megs? Also, does she have a history of vomiting or hairballs?

Don't worry! I put the cat to sleep. Could not wait any longer for your response