Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Cat hasn't eaten or drinking 3 days now spent $600at the vet

Customer Question

Cat hasn't eaten or drinking 3 days now spent $600at the vet annd still no answer. Was vomiting at the start .has now stopped . No temp. Kidney ok. Urine has a slite bit of protein
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Megs
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Megs?
Customer: Not that we know of xray the stomach found nothing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Megs is not eating or drinking well. The blood / urine panel and x-rays did not find a cause. I am sorry to hear about this problem. I can help formulate some ideas of what is causing this and how best to go about treatment. Can you please tell me how old is Megs? Also, does she have a history of vomiting or hairballs?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't worry! I put the cat to sleep. Could not wait any longer for your response