Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

She is laying around and not really being herself. She

She is laying around and not really being herself. She hasn't been eating since yesterday and she hasn't been cleaning herself we noticed today. She also won't even play with the laser pointer which is her favorite toy.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Ember and about a year
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?
Customer: She has also been having gooey eyes and crusted nose

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you. I read your pet's history. What are your questions?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm just really worried about her. When should I decide to take her in?

Based on what you have told me in the history, I feel you should take her in now......it is not good for cat's when they don't eat because it can basically kill their liver......can I answer any other questions for you? Or assist you in any way?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't take her in until tomorrow, do you think that would be okay?

Is she any any immediate distress?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No she just is laying down with us

When was her last meal?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Yesterday around noon

Is she drinking water?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm not sure as I was at work all day, she drank some yesterday night forsure

It is impossible for me to say that your kitty will be ok if you wait.....I would have to examine to be bale to know that....but if she is in no immediate distress then you may be able to take her in the am. But I have to recommend that you take her tonight....I hope that makes sense....

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I understand thank you

You are welcome.....let me know if you need additional help after you visit your vet......DRB

Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have. ( You can rate me at top right of page).
Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB