Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

My cat has a blister on his eye. Luke, 7 yo, He's seen a vet…

Customer Question
My cat has a...

My cat has a blister on his eye.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?

Luke, 7 yo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?

He's seen a vet already and they gave him an antibiotic along with drops for the eye. Before he saw the vet he wouldn't open his eye, now he does so we see the blister clearly.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Cat Vet: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Cat Vet: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago

Are you able to send a picture of the eye?