Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat Fiona has licked her shoulder and a spot on her back

Customer Question

Hi my cat Fiona has licked her shoulder and a spot on her back raw. She does not have fleas or ringworm. I did change her food and there was no difference. I've been a nurse for 40 years and if she were human would consider prednazone but really dislike the side effects. Is there an alternative holistic approach to prednazone
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if Fiona will be able to digest that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Fiona?
Customer: No otherwise she is a healthy cat
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?