Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

My kitten is not pooping and has a very round belly. She is…

Customer Question
My kitten is not...

My kitten is not pooping and has a very round belly. She is 12 days old. I am taking her to the vet tomorrow but I want to know if I should continue feeding her or wait

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the kitten's name?

She does not yet have one. I am fostering her and just got her today. I spent an hour getting fleas off her if that helps

Veterinarian's Assistant: Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your kitten?

I didn't use medicine because of how young she is. I just washed her in dawn. No that's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat
8/3/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?