Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My kitten is not pooping and has a very round belly. She is

Customer Question

My kitten is not pooping and has a very round belly. She is 12 days old. I am taking her to the vet tomorrow but I want to know if I should continue feeding her or wait
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: She does not yet have one. I am fostering her and just got her today. I spent an hour getting fleas off her if that helps
JA: Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your kitten?
Customer: i didn't use medicine because of how young she is. I just washed her in dawn. No that's it
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?