Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

I have 5 day old bottle babies and they have worms and

Customer Question
I have 5 day...

I have 5 day old bottle babies and they have worms and fleas. Not sure if there's something i could do to help the rectile bleeding

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name?

I'm not using treatments they're too young. But i work at a humane society. I haven't named them yet

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Them?

Nope, they eat okay and poop so they are well

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat
8/2/2017
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

What symptoms are you seeing of worms?

What formula are you using for the babies?

Can you share pictures of the rectal bleeding you're seeing?