Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Diagnosed with a tumor behind his eye. It's been since march…

Customer Question
Diagnosed with a tumor...

Diagnosed with a tumor behind his eye. It's been since march 6. He's been eating, and acting completely normal.. so pain killers seems to be the best route up till now. He's crying at night. It may just be because we were away on holidays for a week and just got back. But he's not really acting the same. The crying at night, the little fights with our other cat and him being overly effeftionate is not the norm. He's a super lovely cat to begin with but this is over the top, in your face kinda stuff

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name?

Hunter

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hunter?

He was born sometime in 2003, so he's no spring chicken. But our vet says he's very healthy otherwise. I just want some advice as to when it's time to let him go, or signs.. so he doesn't suffer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat
7/29/2017
Cat Vet: nekovet, Cat Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
nekovet
nekovet, Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

What pain killer is Hunter on?

What dose and what is his weight?

How long have you been back? Did these signs start while you were away?

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert