Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My 11 year old females spaces cat keeps acting. Wants her

Customer Question

My 11 year old females spaces cat keeps acting horny. Wants her back rubbed constantly - even wakes me up in the night with her ass and take in my face wanting me to rub her. Pisses me off and I'm sick of it. This started about 8 month ago. I don't have a lot of money and know the vet will want to do blood work - plus she's really naughty at the vets office. Not sure what to do with her. Wondering if they spayed her correctly or if she needs something to balance her hormones.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Mitzy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mitzy?
Customer: She's a small cat compared to others I've been around. Right now she is about 8 lbs.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?