Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

She hasn't eaten or drank in 3 days vomiting and diahhdea

Customer Question

She hasn't eaten or drank in 3 days vomiting and diahhdea it's just saline and thick mucous on both ends had her to vet I took in a decal sample they sent her home waiting for decal fest she's so sick
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Kali
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Kali?
Customer: Not that I can think of other than she has had digestive issues off and on for two months she is 10 months old
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food? New treats? Bones? Human food? The opportunity to get into the trash? Torn up toys? Stressful changes to the environment?

Is she inside only?

Did they send you with any medications?