Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My kitten is about 3 and a half weeks old. Yesterday she

Customer Question

My kitten is about 3 and a half weeks old. Yesterday she slept all day. This morning i had to bath her eyes and she just seems lifeless. I did get her to drink a little bit of replacer milk
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your kitten. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Tinker Bell
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bell?
Customer: I just got her from a woman who was bottle feeding her litter mates all has died but tinker bell. The mama got lost in a storm
Category: Cat
Expert:  nekovet replied 4 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Do you know why her siblings died?

Any retching, gagging, lip licking, drooling, or vomiting?

Are her gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)?

Any diarrhea or constipation?