Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat is appox. 14-15 yrs old.She has head shaking that

Customer Question

My cat is appox. 14-15 yrs old.She has head shaking that last 2 or 3 mins..It scares me as yiu can imagine.I am schexuled to leave town for 2 days. I hate to leave her.What could this be?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Mylo
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mylo?
Customer: .She has been scratching alot to the point of some bald spots with tiny sires.
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Where will I find my answer thriugh email on on this site?
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Are you seeing shaking like trembling or shaking like she'd shake following a bath? If you have a video, can you attach it?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just her head is shaking.Like someone with Parkensons.

Can you share a video of what you're seeing? It sounds like this might be neurological.

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If it fails to load, the files are likely too large. You can also use websites like tinypic.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. I’ll be standing by.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will try.Im out of town until tonight.Thank you.

You're welcome. I'll keep an eye out.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I also wanted to mention to you that Mylo's appitite has increased alot the last month.I feed her a 1/4 of a can of wet food in the AM and PM .I leave dry food while im at work.Lately wants more wet food 4xs a day.Along with the Treats.Just an fyi.I will yry to get the video asap.

I'll keep an eye out.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thx

.