Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat that is about a year old has cold paws, is walking

Customer Question

My cat that is about a year old has cold paws, is walking funny, has lost a bunch of weight, has white gums, has a bad smell coming off of him and won't stop crying
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about that?
Customer: No
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you're companion is doing along with pictures of the gums?