Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

He is shaking his left hind leg is constantly shaking. No,

Customer Question

He is shaking his left hind leg is constantly shaking.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Did the cat have a fall?
Customer: No, but he was in a fight and has been on cage rest for about 8 weeks.
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Luffy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Luffy?
Customer: He does have Feline Leukemia as well.
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Luffy was in a fight under the couch with his sister and ended up injuring his leg. He began dragging it. He was splinted and put on cage rest. Afterwards, his other hind leg has to be splinted as well because he injured it. Now he is still on cage rests but does have some mobility. He is eating and drinking normally & passing bowel movements.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Luffy is also vaccinated for rabies and distemper.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did not mean to click the phone call. Please ignore.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?