Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat, 3 yr old Bengal is abdominal breathing, nose not

Customer Question

My cat, 3 yr old Bengal is abdominal breathing, nose not glaring, she's not wheezing, but the abdominal breathing is very marked. She gas a cough on and off, she is wormed regularly, last time 3 weeks ago, her coat is fine, eyes look dull and she doesn't look very happy, she's gobs o a quiet place away from the other cats, her head and neck is held over ye side of her bed in an extended any as if this s helping her breathe. Is this urgent?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the Bengal's name?
Customer: Rosie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rosie?
Customer: She lives with her litter sister and an 18 year old male Bengal. Quite a shy cat, most often outside
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you are seeing?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't know how to upload, I could send to an e mail address

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like tinypic.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. I’ll be standing by.