Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My 13-year-old male inside cat has a huge bubble on his

Customer Question

My 13-year-old male inside cat has a huge bubble on his cheek. It is not keeping him from eating or seeing, but he is clawing at it, like trying to poke it. Sometimes clear liquid comes out, sometimes blood comes out. We can't afford to take him in. Usually, he pokes at it with his claw and it gets really small. He can't do that right now because it is too sore.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Ole. We live in Duluth MN.
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Ole?
Customer: No. He is really a cool cat.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you attach a picture of what you're seeing?