Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Accidently put k9advantix on cat now shaking ,convulsing

Customer Question

accidently put k9advantix on cat now shaking ,convulsing some what do I do live 50 miles from a town
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: leonard 4 yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about leonard?
Customer: no
Category: Cat
Expert:  Joan replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years.

We need to get the cat to a Vet asap. I can try and locate some closer ER Vets with the closes big town State and Zip code. The cat will need an IV as well as medication to help with the seizures. Please do not bathe the cat since he has the seizures. Normally we would bathe if just happened . Please give me the information and I will start looking for a closer ER Vet.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 8 months ago.

Do you want me to find an ER Vet? If not please head to the Vets office the cat needs treatment asap.

Joan