Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I have one 1.6 yrs old male cat just brought in another

Customer Question

I have one 1.6 yrs old male cat just brought in another 6months old female for a company, but they are fighting a lot, also my boy seems to be sad as the girl is not being friendly, also she has sharp nails, my boy shrinking is his eyes on and off, I am afraid while wrestling he might have got hurt in the eye
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the veterinarian can help you.
Customer: ok
JA: Have there been any changes in the cat's appearance or diet?
Customer: well he hardly gets to eat as the girl is eating all his food while i am not around and using his litter box my boy kitty is not playing at all
JA: Is there anything else you think the vet should know?
Customer: he is very playful
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 9 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Can you post a picture of the eye squinting?
2) Are they both altered?