Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I just gave my cats Advantage 2 on Tuesday and they are

Customer Question

I just gave my cats Advantage 2 on Tuesday and they are still scratching as of today can I give them another does 7 days later
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Lucky and callie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lucky?
Customer: She has bit all the skin off around her belly
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about this situation with Lucky and Callie. Did you get the Advantage 2 from your vet? Have you seen fleas on them?