Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

He will not pee in the litter box but on our hard wood floor. JA:

Customer Question

He will not pee in the litter box but on our hard wood floor.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Clooney he is 6 years old maincoon
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Clooney?
Customer: Few 4 months ago our sieamease passed away and she went on the floor. And we got a new female kitten.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear about Clooney. How long since he is not using the litter box to urinate? Will he defecate in the litter box?