Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Lethargic, heavy breathing, won't drink or eat, Mia, she is…

Customer Question
Lethargic, heavy breathing, won't...

Lethargic, heavy breathing, won't drink or eat

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?

Mia, she is 10 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mia?

Seemed to happen suddenly, she was fine this morning, but had those symptoms when I came home for lunch.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2016
Cat Vet: Dr. Ann M., Cat Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Cat Veterinarian

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

When was she last seen by a vet? Did they mention any heart murmur?

Is she open-mouth breathing?