Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

I've noticed over the last few days that one of my cat's

Customer Question
Hi! JA: Hello. What is your...
Hi!
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I've noticed over the last few days that one of my cat's eyes seems darker in color than the other. I don't think I'm imagining this and am concerned about it. There is no swelling, discharge, etc. and she doesn't seem to be bothered at all by it.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat
7/29/2016
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) How old is your cat?
2) How long have you owned her?
3) Any history of injury to this eye?
4) What breed of cat is she, if any?
5) Any clear photograph to share of each eye?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1. She is 11 years old.
2. I've owned her four 7 years.
3. No.
4. Calico, American short-hair
5. Not right now.

Would you like to post photographs later so that I am able to see what you're seeing? Without a picture, it makes it very difficult to visualize.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will try to take a picture tonight.

I'll keep an eye out for it.

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert