Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

Swelling around nipple

Customer Question
swelling around nipple
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat
7/26/2016
Cat Vet: Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert replied 1 year ago
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

Hi Nancy,

Is Carlin spayed?

How long does she have this swollen lump?

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

The response from the Expert literally saved my cat's life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart -- I will recommend all of my friends to you!!!

LuciaRincon, Georgia

I will use your service again. I was very pleased with the response and the fact that you have a low cost option so that those of us on fixed income can have questions answered. I will also recommend you to others.

KarenJackson Heights, NY

You helped us to come to what we believe is a better next step in Jack's treatment, and hopefully have saved us $800!! Thanks again!

Jack's MomTuscon, AZ

The vet said that the information and my following it will be what made the difference. Thanks again for being so very helpful.

TracyGrayson, LA

My oldest male cat had a seizure this evening. This site was the first place I could think of to go after the seizure had passed. Dr. Lucy was fantastic and she was spot on!

DebbieUSA

I must tell you I found this site by accident and was amazed when I asked a question of the Veteranians online. I wish I could have found it sooner it could have made such a difference in the outcome of my pet's surgery. However, I am passing along the information to my sister-in-law (a cat-rescue person who is also a nurse), and perhaps it will help someone else who may experience the same problem. The doctor who answered my question was amazing, and while it didn't come it time to change the outcome of my situation, it is reassuring to know the caliber of Vets/Doctors that you have at JustAnswer. Thank you for being there.

Alice H.Jacksonville, Fl.