Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

My kitten at a 1.25 mg pill of Vetmedin that was fro my dog.

Customer Question
Kitten weighs 3 pounds and...
My kitten at a 1.25 mg pill of Vetmedin that was fro my dog. Kitten weighs 3 pounds and is about two to three months old. Will this poison her?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/3/2016
Cat Vet: Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert replied 1 year ago
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

Did you actually see her eat it or did you drop it and don't see where it went?

Hi Jaen,

You do not need to worry, even if Tiger ate the pill, a one time dose will not hurt her.This medication is safe for use in cats.

So, you do not need to do anything.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,

Terri

Hi Jaen,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Tiger. How is everything going?
Terri
Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert