Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Daisy is a Tabby Siamese about 6yrs old and a rescue. She

Customer Question

Daisy is a Tabby Siamese about 6yrs old and a rescue. She has been very healthy but recently developed a 'snotty nose' and sneezing, At first we thought it was cat flu and she did have a temperature but is eating and running about as normal has had antibiotics and appears happy apart from the sneezing. I now think it might be hay fever. Is there a medication I can give her or ask the vet to proscribe that is safe for Siamese?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Siamese?
Customer: Nothing at all except she is a tiny cat.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  nekovet replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long has she had these signs?

Does she have nasal discharge from one or both nostrils?

Is it still snotty despite antibiotics?

What testing has her vet done?