Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
Experience:  Feline Healthcare & Behavior Specialist 40+ years Experience
1470369

Is it possible that he would eat a couple of bites of food,

Customer Question

is it possible that he would eat a couple of bites of food, play with a ribbon but with his paw and jump up to his perch and still be that sick?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thank you for requesting me.

Yes, it IS possible for him to do those things, even being that sick, for the reason I mentioned in my last answer. Cats are masters of disguise when it comes to pain and it is a built in instinctive move, to try to appear not to be sick.

Cody is now pain-free, romping and making friends with all the other cats over the Rainbow Bridge, where you will be reunited in the far future. Keep that thought in mind and it will make it better. It's a process and will take a while, but you have your great memories and will always carry him in a special place in your heart. He will always be remembered and know how loved and beloved he was to you.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Cody. How is everything going?

Cher