Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

Object Object] : I've tried to remove these w q tips, but

Customer Question
object Object] JA: Thanks. Can you...
object Object]
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've tried to remove these w q tips, but can't see the end and I assume it's painful as he us eaten n as I clean him...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cat Vets generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cat
6/10/2016
Cat Vet: Joan, Vet Tech replied 1 year ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Tech

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years. Can you further explain to me what you are seeing?

Do you have a picture?

Joan

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert