Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Bombay cat with a head tilt that never lets me pick her up,

Customer Question

Bombay cat with a head tilt that never lets me pick her up, she is just over a year
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the Bombay's name and age?
Customer: Rachel, 1 year and a month
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rachel?
Customer: she's very happy and healthy, very shiny coat
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  nekovet replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long has she had the head tilt?

Any circling, head pressing, tremors or seizures?

Any access to toxins (ie plants, chemicals, drugs, etc) or head trauma?