Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Vet doesn't know what's wrong. All blood and urine came back

Customer Question

Vet doesn't know what's wrong. All blood and urine came back normal.he has lost almost all mobility in three legs. Hasn't eaten in a week but still drinks water.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Scooby 13
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Scabby?
Customer: I've told her everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Have any x-rays been performed of the spine and limbs? 2) Has an MRI/CT been performed? scheduled? 3) When did your companion stop eating? 4) When was blood work performed?