Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I noticed she has not been herself 10 days. She does

Customer Question

I noticed she has not been herself for about 10 days. She does not want to eat and that includes her special wet food or treats. She is not pooping every day as was always normal and I now feel a lunp about the size of a 50 coin on her right mid-section. It's fairly round and moves. I would thinks it was just a fatty tumor but the fact she's not eating or pooping much is very concerning.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: She part himalayan and manx. Never been sick...and was a bit overweight but has lost a couple pounds since this all started up.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.
Hello,May I please have some more information?How old is she?What and when did she eat last?Does she chew plants or non food items?How long are you feeling this lump?after your reply please give me a few minutes to type detailed answer.Thanks,Terri