Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I currently have a mature manx female whom I found in the

Customer Question

I currently have a mature manx female whom I found in the middle of the desert some 3 years ago , my question is after this time she has started to accept us w/trust etc. and her kneading is very aggressive and always focused at me either in my lap or on my legs while in my reclining chair to which I stay in all the time. I don't know aggressive is the term more like extremely
focused her body language also suggest sexual conotations is this normal
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Jim.

I had sent a reply asking for more information about 40 minutes ago. Perhaps it never came through; here is what I asked, and you seem to have answered almost all my questions in your post, here, except, in what way is her body language sexual, in your opinion?

Also, is she spayed?

Thanks,

Cher