Dwight Alleyne
Dwight Alleyne ,
Experience:  Veterinary Associate at Acres Mill Veterinary Clinic
87969507

He is an outdoor semi-feral cat we found 18 months ago and

Customer Question

Customer: He is an outdoor semi-feral cat we found 18 months ago and is licking his penis a lot today when I see him (always outside).
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Obie was freshly neutered/ear tipped when he found my house.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Obie?
Customer: He eats dry food, had fresh water outside all the time and 1 x daily shares wet food with the yard mate who seems fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He just started the strange behavior today.
Expert:  Dwight Alleyne replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Are you able to handle Obie at all? Can you tell if he is urinating at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Since he is an outdoor cat I couldn't determine how often or if he urinated. He was lethargic and depressed on Sunday morning and I took him to the ER clinic.
Thanks. He was clogged and is still hospitalized.
I appreciate your help.

No problem. I am wishing him a speedy recovery.