Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

How can I keep this cat entertained? We have a 15-month old…

Customer Question
How can I keep this...
How can I keep this cat entertained? We have a 15-month old savannah cat who is slowly going crazy. He plays with he bengal brothers and sisters, with us (anything of a stick is a riot, he's learning hot to fetch or maybe teaching us how to fetch, robo fish are good fo 20-40 mintues; outdoor catio helps. Of course if kitty is not involved in a sanctioned activity he entertaines himself. This rarely ends up being a good thing. I would appreciate any ideas (weird is fine( for keeping him bussy. Commercial products, DIY, anything is great. Ty!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat
3/6/2016
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 years ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Good evening,Customer Thanks for your question. Can you tell me more about what types of toys he likes? Does he prefer those with catnip? lights? feathers? things that blink? move? The more info you can share about his favorite toys the better of a list I can give you on what to try from here forward.