Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

I prefer either Dr. or Dr., please. I adopted a kitten

Customer Question
I prefer either Dr. Amanda...
I prefer either Dr. Amanda or Dr. Susan, please. I adopted a kitten recently - he is 4 months old. Up until today, he was fine. Very active, affectionate and a good eater. I feed him canned Fussie Cat but last week I started giving him some dry food, also. Today, I noticed he wasn't really happy eating the dry food. This evening, he vomited three times within 2 hours and is very lethargic. I am worried. Not sure what the cause is or what I should do. He did go to the water fountain to drink some water, so I know he is hydrated. Please help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat
2/25/2016
Cat Vet: Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Boots. It appears your requested experts are not online; can I be of help?

How is he doing this morning?

My name is Rebecca; I have been a veterinarian for 30 years; let me know if you prefer to wait for Dr. Amanda or Dr. Susan or if I can be of help.