Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Dr..I chatted with you a few days ago about my 20 yr.old…

Customer Question
Hello.Dr.Mary.I chatted with you a...
Hello.Dr.Mary.I chatted with you a few days ago about my 20 yr.old Siamese she never had medical problems. She once was attack by dog she had surgery went very good her vital glands in was protected. Thank God. I"m on low budget. I need to see about treament instead of Thank on her aerial hemtona cause preventing anasthesia. So for I have maybe $3-400 on her I need to find vet in low ..Angeles, ca. 90008 area that would take payments yet expert for my Diamond Girl(my cat).Conchita is my name. She very strong for her age.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat
2/13/2016
Cat Vet: Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am sorry but Dr Mary is not available but most of the vets in the Los Angeles area will take Carecredit. This procedure can be done under a local or tranquilizer to reduce the aural hematoma and that will not be very costly. Check on this website and this will explain this credit company that specializes in animal care and is used by most veterinary clinics in this area.

http://www.carecredit.com/

Good luck for your sweet Diamond!

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****