Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

I recently introduced two female felines (neutered) both…

Customer Question
I recently introduced two female...
I recently introduced two female felines (neutered) both were loveable non violent into a home with another neutered female. One of my females became aggressive towards the
female resident and attacks her and waits in an aggressive mode ready to pounce on her at a moments notice. we have used calming sprays, calming plug ins, and nothing has helped. I believe that I am in need of a small animal feline behaviorist to try and correct this problem. We now keep them separated all of the time with my two in one room with food, water and litter tray, and the other in another room with the same. We alternate in wet food feeding into the open rooms and letting each go out and enjoy the whole house, but at different times. It is a bit problem.
Hope you can help. ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat
2/10/2016
Cat Vet: Cher, Feline Specialist replied 2 years ago
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist

Hello, Gary and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help. I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem of aggression with Sara.

I will need a bit more information in order to best assist you.

How old are all the girls and who is the resident cat that Sara is bothering?

How did you first introduce them, when you brought home the two new kitties?

How long have you had the new furry girls?

Which plug-in and calming spray are you using?

Thanks for all your additional information and after you reply, please allow me some time to go through it and then, compose and send your detailed answer.

Warmest regards,

Cher