Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Name is Norma...my 5 yr old cat starting about 2 hrs ago an…

Customer Question
Name is ***** *****...

Name is ***** ***** yr old cat starting about 2 hrs ago an involuntary head tic.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

He is 100% indoors, started sneezing Monday, went to vet yesterday; she says maybe allergies? Had normal temp...but I have not used anything new here to cause allergic reaction.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes, but perhaps how long? Fee is fine.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat
1/28/2016
Cat Vet: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 years ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hi Norma, do you happen to have a video to share of what you're seeing?

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert