Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.
Hello, and welcome.
I'm sorry you're worried about Binks!
If you're not sure what kind of plant it was and you threw it away, it would be best to have him evaluated in person, some blood work done, and see if he has ingested any toxin from the plant.
If he's acting lethargic, not eating or drinking that's quite serious and he should be seen, diagnosed and treated.
I would strongly suggest that you bring him to an ER vet center if no vets are open in your area, now, and have him looked at.
I hope all will be well with Binks and please let me know how he's doing and what the vet tells you. Thanks!
Please take a moment to click 'Rate my Service' with a positive rating, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. We can still communicate after you rate; your question will not be closed and I will still be here for you and Binks.