Cat

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat vet who will answer your question

Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda, Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat vets are VERIFIED
We suspect he ate some lily's. Vomiting for 4 days, won't
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
We suspect he ate some lily's. Vomiting for 4 days, won't eat or drink. Brought him to the vet. Them gave him an injection to stop vomiting & it worked for 1 day, brought him back and they gave him fl… read more
My cat threw up a 3-4 inch piece of spider plant 2 days ago
Dr Marta Lepes
Dr Marta Lepes, DVM owner
My cat threw up a 3-4 inch piece of spider plant 2 days ago and has been throwing up since that time. Every time he eats, within minutes he throws up. … read more
Candy, Topcat is still sneezing some and I left hour today
Candy R.
Candy R., Veterinary Technician
Candy, Topcat is still sneezing some and I left for an hour today and came back and saw green snot in his cat treat bowl. He is eating and drinking. He is having maybe two stools a week. I am still gi… read more
My cat threw up and then couldnt get up- My cat (spayed
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My cat threw up and then couldn't get up- My cat (spayed female, 7 yrs, 12lbs) was outside and started yowling , threw up some grass, then had difficulty getting up, appeared to fall over a couple of … read more
Hello Terri, I have a very sick kitty and think it is time
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Hello Terri, I have a very sick kitty and think it is time to get a house call vet in to euthanize her. I find it incredibly difficult to decide when the time is right and am looking for an expert's o… read more
cat: chewed..lily..Now hes throwing up everywhere. Hes done
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My roommate's cat chewed on the leafy plant in my room, which I think is a lily. Now he's throwing up everywhere. He's done this a few times before. Will this do him lasting damage or is it just a pai… read more
I have 3 cats, this past Monday one of them,(Newt), started
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
I have 3 cats, this past Monday one of them,(Newt), started throwing up, had diarrhea. He acted like he wanted, even begged for food but turned down everything I offered him. His ears where not warm a… read more
My 6 year old cat started throwing up Thursday night. It sporadically
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
My 6 year old cat started throwing up Thursday night. It sporadically occurred all day Friday. It was a yellowish substance that initially had shards of a leaf in it. The amount has lessened as well a… read more
hi, our cat is a tabby (short hair), and is 1 1/2yrs old. For
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
hi, our cat is a tabby (short hair), and is 1 1/2yrs old. For the past 24hrs, he's been throwing up. He first threw up his food (unchewed), then a foamy substance, and now it's small amounts of liquid… read more
CAT: LILY..INDOORS..HAS EATEN OFF THE ENDS OF several LEAVES...TOXINS
Lori
Lori, Feline Healthcare
WE RECEIVED A PEACE LILY AS A GIFT AND IT WAS BROUGHT INDOORS WHILE WE WERE AWAY, IT APPEARS OUR CAT HAS EATEN OFF THE ENDS OF SEVERAL LEAVES. HE (OUR CAT) HAS ALSO GOTTEN SICK IMMEDIATELY AFTER. HE S… read more
i have a 3 yr old male cat, fixed. one day last week, he threw
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
i have a 3 yr old male cat, fixed. one day last week, he threw up all day. he was ok for 2 days then started throwing up again whenever he ate anything. took him to the vet. gave us meds but the cat i… read more
My cat, since Monday evening, has been vomiting once every
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My cat, since Monday evening, has been vomiting once every night (1am-3am). I wouldn't normally be worried thinking it was something she has eaten but she has not eaten much (if at all) this week. She… read more
cat: year old male..has been throwing..hes very lathargic..treats
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
My normally active 2 year old male cat has been throwing up for the past 24 hours-he did not eat dinner tonight, he''s very lathargic and seems to have a rapid heart beat. Planning to make an appt tom… read more
cat: yesterday morning..fully examined and normal.
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Felix my cat of 1 yrs and a half went in for his rabie vaccination yesterday morning, and exam. He was fully examined and normal. He was vaccinated and I brought him home. My husband had been painting… read more
cat vomits shortly after eating but then is fine until next ...
Theresa
Theresa, A Voice for your Pet
cat vomits shortly after eating but then is fine until next time it eats.....also has bowal movement and drinks water without a problem… read more
cat: breakfast..around the paddock chasing and playing..ate..eats
Gina
Gina, cat vet
My cat threw up his breakfast yesterday...later saw him out running all around the paddock chasing and playing. Today he was very quiet, but then he is usually lazy in the morning..just went outside..… read more
cat: two year old..year old male..that he must have eaten..thrown
Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
My two year old male cat began throwing up some pieces of fake plants that he must have eaten while we were visiting family this weekend. He has now thrown up three times. There was no sign of blood i… read more
kitten: about 11 or 12 weeks old and stays in the house most
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
We recently got a kitten, actually he is more like the Tazmanian Devil. I never saw a kitten play so hard or so rough...but what a lover ...most definately a people cat. He is now about 11 or 12 weeks… read more