Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Terri, My cat has not had a bowel movement (except a small

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Terri, my name is***** cat has not had a bowel movement (except a small one on Tuesday) I have an appointment tomorrow with my vet. Will he be ok for one more day? He is going to the litter pan about every 10-15 minutes.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He has been eating like normal. But I decided not to feed him tonight. He does like to eat on anything can find.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am currently not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is he urinating?

2- Is he lethargic?

3- Any vomiting?