Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

My cat is 15.5 years old.weighs 10 lbs. She has stomach

Customer Question
problems and cries out too...
My cat is 15.5 years old.weighs 10 lbs. She has stomach problems and cries out too frequently.She is impossible to take to the vet. Gets very upset;BP becomes quite elevated, and she urinates all over herself. She vomits acidic(bubbles); whitish material from time to time. I think nexium would help her. What dosage might I try with her?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat
12/15/2015
Cat Vet: Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert replied 2 years ago
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

Hello Mary Ann,

I am sorry Peaches has stomach problems.

Can you please tell me how long shes had this and exactly what she eats?

Does she get constipated, vomit, or have diarrhea or gas?

after your reply please give me a few minutes to type detailed answer or if you prefer we can speak on the phone.

Thanks,

Terri

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Dear *****Ann,

I apologize because I did not see your entire post when I asked my questions.

It would be my pleasure to call you.

I will send you an additional services request.I will call as soon as you accept it.

I would like you to add one quarter of a ten mg pepcid A/C to a tablespoon of chicken or turkey baby food with no onion or garlic

At her evening meal:
http://www.1800petmeds.com/Famotidine-prod11171.html

She can have it every 12 hours.

Elevate her dishes so she does not get acid refflux. You can place them up on a phone book.

Please list what foods she eats so I can see it.I want to see if she is eating foods that cause allergic reactions.

Hi Mary Ann,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Peaches. How is everything going?
Terri
Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert