Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

My cat has had a cough since I rescued m about 8 years ago.

Customer Question
My cat has had a...
My cat has had a cough since I rescued him about 8 years ago. Frequent trips to the vet has yielded no results. He now has a gurgle when he breathes. Suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/25/2015
Cat Vet: petdrz, Cat Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
petdrz
petdrz, Cat Veterinarian

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Phil today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.

Can you tell me what your vet has offered either with medications or diagnostics.

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.

Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert