Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience
55012488

My cat, Munchkin, seems to have developed a kind of stripe

Customer Question

My white cat, Munchkin, seems to have developed a kind of stripe on the left side of her nose. I noticed today that it seems to have increased. It's a very light mark, but I'm afraid of it spreading. It doesn't seem to be painful because i have tried feeling it to see if there's pain or a pump. It doesn't seem to bother her, but she is quieter than she usually is.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a photo of this "stripe" to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Is Munchkin exposed to other cats who might have scratched her?

I'm just following up on our conversation about Munchkin. How is everything going?