Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Cat

Cher. I have a rescue cat that I had 5 years when first got

Customer Question
Hi Cher. I have a...
Hi Cher. I have a rescue cat that I had for over 5 years when first got her the vet estimated her age between 3 and 5. So I'm guessing almost 10. She just isn't herself. Not eating much or drinking much. And seems to have trouble walking at times.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cat
8/31/2015
Cat Vet: Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert replied 2 years ago
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

Hi Cynthia,

Bless you for rescuing!

I am sorry, Cher does not usually sign on until about noon.

Would you like me to send her your question?

Thanks,

Terri

No I thought I asking Cher a question. I paid 22 for nothing

Hi Cynthia,

I promise you have not been charged anything yet. You have left a deposit BUT you are not charged anything until you actually rate an answer. So, you can either wait for her, I can help you or you can cancel this question.

Please let me know what you would like to do.

Love,

Terri

Cancel
Terri
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert