Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

One day about a week ago I noticed an odd bump on my male cats…

Customer Question
one day about a week...
one day about a week ago I noticed an odd bump on my male cats belly, my boyfriend said it was just a nipple so I didn't worry. now I just noticed that the bump is gone. it looks like it was ripped or chewed off or something. I have a picture of the bump if it will help figure out what's wrong with my cat......
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cat
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2015
Cat Vet: VetTechErin, Licensed Vet Tech replied 3 years ago
VetTechErin
VetTechErin, Licensed Vet Tech
Hi there!
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with your question about your kitty.
Sorry it's taken someone so long to get back with you! Did you still need assistance with your question? If so, feel free to post a picture of the bump!