Cat

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

My kitten is 10 wks .cold won't eat and weak.home has e coili had sheep in home house…

Customer Question
my kitten is 10 wks...
my kitten is 10 wks .cold won't eat and weak.home has e coili had sheep in home house is infected with ecoli cuz sheep carry that disease
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cat
5/28/2015
Cat Vet: Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert replied 3 years ago
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Hi Connie,
I am so sorry your kitten is ill and your question was not answered as soon as you posted.
You requested an expert that was not available so your question was locked. No one could reply until the lock expired.
Please let me know how the baby is doing and if you still need help. I will reply as soon as I hear from you.
Love,
Terri