Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I have a black cat named Inkaboo. She has diarrhea while

Customer Question

I have a black cat named Inkaboo. She has diarrhea for a while now. She has had an ultrasound and exrays and parasites checked. Everything is okay, but the cat is still hurting in the back region. She is a little overweight and can't clean herself. She gets all matted back there. She hurts back in her rear section. The vets do not now what it is. Could she take Clindacure?
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  VetTechErin replied 2 years ago.
Hi there!
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with your question about your kitty. Sorry it has taken someone long to get back with you. Did you still require assistance with your question?