Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Dr Nimmo, I recently found a litter of kittens. They

Customer Question

Hi Dr Nimmo,
I recently found a litter of kittens. They are about 6 weeks old and have developed eye infections. I do not have the money to take them to the vet at this time. I've been using warm compresses to gently clean their eyes. Can I use Neosporin on their eyes? Also one seem sicker than the rest. I have amoxicillin for cats at home. Can I give it to the sickest kitten with the worst eyes? If so, how much do I give?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome, Just to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I am in a different time zone to you and have just logged in first thing this morning and found your question.I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next fifteen minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype. Please get back to me if this is more convenient for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }Regards,Dr Scott
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The really sick one just died. Nevermind
Sorry to hear that ... Regards, ***** *****